The kids each made Evie a crown for her birthday. So here they are modeling them. Each one of them love her so much.
Opening presents.Evie LOVES books. Her favorite book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?" So I made her a book with her blankie on it and it is called "Yellow Blankie, Yellow Blankie, What do you see?"
I don't let my kids sleep with pillows or real blankets until they are 2. So I made her a blanket and pillow case for her birthday.
Her new babydoll.
And her Elmo birthday cake.
Evie is such a cute girl with a really fun personality. She thinks that she is every bit as big as the other kids and wants to be doing exactly what they are doing. She is definitely a daddy's girl and has him wrapped around her finger. Happy Birthday Evie!!! We love you.









No comments:
Post a Comment