August 14, 2013

The First Day...

Last Tuesday night Jamie gave each of the kids a blessing before starting school and we had good luck rice krispies. Then Wednesday, the 7th was the first day of school. It was a little bit crazy having 2 kids in 2 different schools that started at different times when they are only a year apart but I think we did okay.
TJ getting on the bus. I let him ride the bus and then followed him to school to make sure he made it okay.
TJ was so ready for school. He has been needing it and he LOVES it. He comes home every day and is just so excited. When he got home the second day I asked him if it was as good as the first day and he said, "Better!" He is doing so good.
I put Emmy on the bus and then Jamie met her at her school. My little camera is giving me troubles so these pictures are a little blurry.
Emmy is doing good but acts like all day is a little long for her. She wasn't hardly gone enough in half day kindergarten for me to really miss her. But I find myself missing her now that she is gone all day. This is my favorite picture of the day. She was so excited to be home. Emmy is a smart kid and she will do great!
Addy is feeling a little left out I think. It's hard to be the one stuck at home and she will be excited to go next year. She starts preschool in a week and that will be really good for her. I am excited to get to spend more time with her this year while the kids are at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment