May 14, 2013
Author Day
Friday Emmy's class had their author day. It was their big end of the year event. The kids got to walk the red carpet and be introduced and then parents had a chance to read their short stories. I can't believe Emmy is almost done with kindergarten. It has gone by so quickly, but she has done amazing!!! I have been really impressed with what she has learned this year. Her writing has completely surpassed my expectations.
Evie and TJ hanging out during the party.
Emmy's two best friends - Ava and Bella.
This year has flown. Emmy will change schools next year. Ashland Ranch isn't the school she is supposed to attend, but it is the only one with half-day kindergarten so we put her in it this year, but next year she will move to Settler's Point and TJ will be at Ashland. Emmy is a great student. She loves school and I know she will miss it when it's over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Such cute kids! I love your little family! It is amazing at what different lives we have, your oldest is graduating from Kindergarten and mine from 8th grade. I would love to go back and be going to her Kindergarten Graduation....enjoy it - it goes fast!
ReplyDelete