I was kind of dreading having 8:00 church but church was so good and the spirit was so strong. I really enjoyed it. It was also kind of nice to drag out Christmas and get to enjoy it a little longer. Here are a lot more pictures from Christmas Day.
Santa also left one gift outside. The kids were pretty excited about it.
Christmas afternoon we went over to Denise and Zane's and had yummy Mexican food, did a white elephant gift exchange, and had a great time. Here is a family picture from that day.
Addy also found a fun hiding place there.
Monday we went to Nana and Poppys and the kids got to open presents from them. They were spoiled, as usual.
Jamie got me a new laptop which I was excited about. He has replaced the hinges on mine twice and they need done again. But this was my favorite present this year. I am so happy she is part of our family.



No comments:
Post a Comment