September 4, 2011

Joy School

Emmy got to start a little joy school last week. Including her, there are 7 little girls. We take turns teaching either 3 or 4 weeks at a time depending on the unit. I wanted to go first, to get mine done before the baby gets here. So I had 7 little 4 year old girls, plus T.J. and Addy. It actually went pretty good. T.J. and Addy just joined right in and did everything the kids did. So it worked out good. Here are some pictures from the first 2 days.
Fun art project with melting crayons.
The girl in the white shirt is Ava. Emmy says she likes her the best.
I think Addy was so excited to just get to be a part of the whole thing. But it completely wore her out. I put her in her high chair so we could do the art project the first day and about 2 minutes later she was sound asleep. And then later I heard her get up from her nap, but she never came into where I was. So I went to try and find her and she had made it as far as the bottom of the stairs before she fell asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment