August 7, 2011
7 Years
Me and Jamie celebrated our 7 year anniversary on Wednesday. We were hoping to get away somewhere for a couple of days without the kids, but Jamie couldn't get off work so maybe in a month or so. But we still got a babysitter and went out for the evening. We went and ate dinner at Matta's and then we did a little bit of shopping and he bought me some new perfume, and then we went back to the place where he asked me to marry him. It was just a fun, relaxing evening. I wonder sometimes if everyone loves and respects the person they are married to as much as I do Jamie. I'm sure there are a lot of people who do and a lot of people who don't. But I know that I am truly grateful to be married to him. He is by far the greatest blessing that I have had or will ever have in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment