I think there are times in each of our lives, at least if we are lucky, when we feel like we are blessed more than we deserve. Being married to Jamie, is one of those things for me. He is the most incredible guy I have ever met and I am so glad that he is my eternal companion and the father of my kids. For father's day the kids all made him these candy ties. We also got him a new book, the latest season of Burn Notice on DVD which is his favorite and a jump starter that he wanted to use with his Ham Radio.
They also each gave him a card and I wrote in them what each of them said they like to do with their dad. Addy said she liked to go swimming. T.J. said go camping, dancing, and swinging. Emmy said play outside and kiss him.
But I think the favorite part of his day was the food. Jamie LOVES brisket. It is something that his mom made for them. I had never made it. But I emailed his mom and found out how she made it and Jamie made it for dinner tonight. He was in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment