May 15, 2011

S Like Snake

We went to Taylor this weekend to watch Shawn bless their new baby. While we were there the kids found a water snake at my parents house. T.J. picked it up a couple of times before I got my camera, but wouldn't after I got my camera. Emmy actually touched it which completely shocked me.
I went outside at one point and T.J. and my dad had went and got the mail and they were sitting in the driveway in my dad's Beemer just listening to music.

While we were there he got his birthday present from Grammy and Papa. They got him a new baseball and bat and a fun art kit that had paints, stickers, stamps, crayons, and books. He saw the bat and he just said, "WOW." It doesn't matter how many bats he gets, he acts like every one is the greatest thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment