March 3, 2011
Don't Be a Baby
I have debated writing this blog, because it makes Emmy sound kind of mean. But she really isn't. She is the sweetest girl, she just says things like they are. She loves going to Taylor. I'm not sure if it is because she has more cousins that are her age to play with or if it's because she gets away from T.J. and Addy for awhile. Or if Grammy is just so much nicer than her mom. Or all of the above. I'm not sure. But everytime my parents come to visit Emmy cries to go home with them. And when we go up there, she cries to stay. So we decided it might be good for her to stay until she got homesick. So last Monday and Tuesday my parents came down and took Emmy home with them. I was going up the next Monday so she was going to stay 6 days, which is by far the longest she has ever stayed with them. For the first few days, she didn't act like she missed us at all. At one point I was talking to her on the phone and said, "I miss you." She said, "I don't." On another phone conversation she told me that she loved Grammy more than me. But by the time Monday came around she was ready to come home. My mom said Monday morning she went and got her suitcase and started packing. My mom started giving her a hard time and said, "Aren't you even going to miss me?" Emmy said, "Grammy, don't be baby."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment