February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We had a good Valentine's day. I got these Valentine's cards for the kids to give out and they turned out really cute.
We started the day by giving the kids their valentines. We saw these balloons at the dollar store and had to get them for the kids. They loved them.
Then my mom called. I was feeling pretty clever because I had hid her a basketfull of stuff for Valentine's day at her house the last time I was there. But she had done the same thing at my house the last time she was here and I hadn't found it. So that was a fun surprise.
Me and Jamie went out last Saturday to celebrate. We went to our favorite salad/pizza place and just enjoyed a relaxing night together.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool you and your mom hid a basket at each other's house. I'll have to remember that one! The kids balloons and Valentine's are So cute! Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete