January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Thursday night about 8:30 Emmy and Addy both started throwing up. They were both up most of the night and then about 5:30 Friday morning, on New Years Eve, I started throwing up. Jamie was a trooper. He stayed up with the girls Thursday night when I wasn't feeling well and babied us all on Friday. Thanks hun!!! But needless to say, none of us made it to midnight on New Years Eve. The little new year baby still managed to leave something in our shoes for us as he brought in the new year.
T.J. showing off his new Spongebob watch. I don't know if he really likes Spongebob or the fact that he is yellow.
T.J. and Emmy reading their new books. The new year baby brought them each a new book filled with their Christmas pictures.
 Addy showing off her new beads.
Emmy doing a happy dance about something she got.

No comments:

Post a Comment