Every year the town has a day where you can take your kids to get their picture taken with Santa for like $2.00. It is so much more relaxed than most places. I wasn't sure how the kids would do. I think Emmy has cried every year I have taken her. I knew she wouldn't go first. So I asked T.J. if he wanted to go first or if he wanted Addy to and he just hopped right up there and told Santa he wanted a Thomas Choo Choo Train.
Addy went next and she definitely wasn't sure about it, but she only wimpered for a few seconds.
Emmy really wants a princess computer. And she has been psyching herself up that if she wanted one, she was going to have to tell Santa Clause. It was pretty hard for her, but she got her done. Afterwards she just kept saying, "I didn't even cry."






No comments:
Post a Comment