October 20, 2010

A little bit of everything

Our Saturday mornings usually start the same. We load the kids up in the stroller and Emmy on her bike, grab any extra cash we have laying around and go for a walk around our neighborhood and catch any yardsales we come across. So last Saturday we are about 50 yards from our house and Jamie says I think there is something in my shoe. So he pulls his foot out of his shoe and sees a scorpion run back up to the toe of his shoe. GROSS! But we did get about 8 Disney movie classics for $2.25. So it ended up being a good morning for the rest of us.

Monday night we went to a park for FHE with the Espersons. Is it okay to think that your kids are the cutest things ever?

Emmy is getting really good at working the system. Yesterday morning we were doing some cleaning and she said, "Mom, will you and T.J. clean my room while I lay down?"

2 comments:

  1. I knew she was brilliant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I sure hope every parent thinks their kid is the cutiest ever if not, the kids don't stand a chance!

    ReplyDelete