July 5, 2010
Funny and Not So Funny
We decided we would take the kids to Organ Stop tonight since Jamie had the day off and we hadn't really done anything fun with them today. So we were driving over there and Emmy kind of starts whimpering and I asked her what was wrong. She said, "T.J. picked my nose." I just started cracking up. But then we got there and we were waiting in line and I felt something wet on my foot and so I looked down. I had a bottle for Addy and I thought it must be leaking. But no, Emmy had just puked all over the floor. So needless to say, we didn't get pizza tonight. Poor girl. She isn't having a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love the nose pick story. i also love that she told jamie that mom needs help.
ReplyDeleteHmm never had anybody pick my nose before. Poor girl!
ReplyDelete