January 22, 2010

Shots



My two girls got shots today. Addy got 6 shots and one oral vaccine and Emmy got 2 shots and a TB test. Emmy did so good. She barely whimpered. She loved the sucker and the Tinkerbell sticker she got. They gave her the shots in her thighs, and she didn't want to put her pants back on because she wanted to show her dad her bandaids. Addy screamed, but come on, she got one shot for each month she's been alive. This picture is about a month old, but I love it. Maybe it's because I don't have a sister, but I can't wait to see them grow up together.


2 comments:

  1. wow your girls are SO SO SO cute. Litty Emmy looks just like you around the eyes. I hope I get to come to Arizona soon! Maybe you guys want to take a trip to Yellowstone or Jackson hole or someplace close. . . ???? I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look soooo cute together!!!!!!!


    OliviaDrescher

    ReplyDelete