January 31, 2010

My Dad...

This is me and my dad on the day I was baptized. I got to watch my dad be set apart as a bishop today and I feel so grateful to have been raised in a home with a man who held the priesthood and honored it. I don't think there is any greater blessing that a man can give his family than to honor the priesthood that he holds.  My testimony of the priesthood stems mainly from the priesthood blessings that he has given me that I have seen fulfilled. He is such a great man and I know he will be a wonderful bishop.

3 comments:

  1. I love your dad! That's one lucky ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I forgot to mention that is one killer hair cut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so exciting! My brother-in-law lives in that ward and say he is awesome!

    ReplyDelete